Instructions are Impossible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cuneiformist
    Participant

The instructions that came with my Wi-Fi GSM Home Alarm System are virtually incomprehensible. This is true both in just the English– obviously translated from another language– but also with just the basic understanding of what I an do and why I might or might not want to do it. For instance, it goes into some detail on a “wireless siren’ (p. 16) in my manual. It tells me how to turn it on and off, but I have no explanation on what it actually is, or what I might want it on or off.

A more useful guide would lead the user through the necessary steps to set up each component in a logical way. As it is, I have no idea what to do in what order, and I don’t know if there are things I can skip. Do I need to do the “learn RFID keypad” step, or not? What IS the RFID keypad?

It’s all just maddening.

ismartsafe
    Keymaster

Thanks for your information. We have already updated our user manual with new installation video to show step-by-step installation. RFID keypad is a new product of iSmartSafe, and will be launched in Nov. it can be used with iSmartSafe home security system. Users can use RFID keypad for access control purposes, ARM/DISARM the system, and so on. Please refer to product detail page for main function of RFID keypad. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us and one of our customer representatives will be happy to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.