HOUSTON June 2, 2017 — iSmartSafe has been selected for the 2017 Houston Award in the Burglar Alarms category by the Houston Award Program.
Whether you own or rent your home, a security system offers peace of mind against theft, fire and other hazards. However, monthly fees for professionally monitored security systems may be too much for your budget.
iSmartSafe provides the best wireless water leak detector alarm. It can be placed near bath tubs, toilets, kitchen, wash-house. beneath sinks. Most problems start with a small leak and grow to a disastrous water flow. Use the water alarm to detect those small leaks before it has a chance to get out of control.
Keeping our homes safe is high up on our list of priorities and for this reason we are always looking for the best and most sophisticated alarm systems that will keep out intruders and ensure our safety. The best technology now has to offer are Wireless Home Security Systems.
iSmartSafe home security system utilizes the most advanced technology to design the system. it is portable and easy to install. The systems also have two way communication function. Built-in cellular and wifi connection function. Double connection and protection.
Wireless home security systems have a lot to offer when compared to traditional hard-wired systems. The one big advantage in going with a wireless home security system over a hard wired setup is in the installation cost. You will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars in installation costs by going wireless.
iSmartSafe home security system reviews around the world. iSmartSafe is a well known company, which specializes in wireless home security system. They provide DIY, self-controlled and self-monitored smart home security systems with no monthly fees and no contracts required.
According to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the first month of the year is the worst for carbon monoxide poisoning. At least two people die each day from carbon-monoxide poisoning in January –three times the fatality rate recorded in August and July. Unintentional carbon monoxide exposure accounted for 15,000 emergency room visits annually between 1999 and 2004, with an average of 439 people dying each year.